- A Full Member candidate should be in a position of leadership, be a decision-maker or an influencer within her company or organization. The candidate should also be able to demonstrate her community involvement.
- The candidate should work either in economic development or for a company/organization with impact on economic development.
- The candidate should also be interested in the goals and purposes of WEDLI.
- Membership annual dues are $175. A Full Member will receive a membership plaque upon induction and shall have voting rights, may serve on the Board of Directors, may be an officer of the organization, and may serve on a committee.
- A Corporate Member shall be a company from which an employee is already a Member or Alumna Member. A Corporate Member shall not have voting rights, may not be on the Board of Directors and may not be an officer or serve on a committee. Corporate Membership annual dues are $500 and are in addition to Member or Alumna Member dues.
- An unlimited number of employees at a Corporate Member company can attend monthly breakfast meetings at the Member rate.
- Two employees at a time can attend Member-only events.
- Corporate Members are recognized on WEDLI’s website and on event emails as a corporate sponsor.
- Corporate Members have the option of including promotional items in the annual holiday lunch tote bag.
For more information, please contact Membership Co-Chairs: Pam Praetorius, Pamela.Praetorius@morganstanley.com or Jodi Bloom-Piccione email@example.com.